State law requires the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to maintain a list of persons and businesses that desire to provide commodities and services to the state. The Bidders List is part of State Procurement Office (SPO) Online system.
- Public Access to State Bidders List Search Bidders List and Commodity Codes.
- SPO Online System Log on to issue a solicitation and enhanced access to Bidders List.
- Bidder Registration Learn more about the Bidder Registration process.
- Guidelines to Vendor Registration These guidelines explain the requirements related to the Secretary of State registration, PeopleSoft supplier setup, and Bidders List registration.
- Suspended and Debarred Bidders Search current Suspended or Debarred Bidders.
Contact the State Procurement Help Desk or 701.328.2740 with assistance using the Bidders List and SPO Online.
State Procurement Online (SPO)
State law requires OMB to maintain a procurement information website that provides current information regarding North Dakota government procurement opportunities of commodities and services. State law also requires OMB to maintain a bidders list of vendors that desire to bid or submit proposals on contracts for goods and services. Purchasing thresholds for competition requirements determine when state agencies and institutions must use SPO Online.
- State Procurement Online contains the state bidders list, current solicitations, and state contracts.
- SPO Electronic Response Job Aid describes how to submit an electronic response to a solicitation, if the option was enabled by the procurement officer.
- Use SPO Online to post your solicitations or view bidders.
- Use your NDGOV username and password (ex. email@example.com) to login. (If you do NOT have an email that contains @nd.gov, use the login method below.)
- SPO Online User Guide
- Electronic Receipt Internal Job Aid
- Using SPO Webinar
- State or Higher Education employees without an NDGOV account need to use a State of North Dakota account to login.
- Request a State of North Dakota account
Other Bidding Opportunities
- Department of Transportation (NDDOT) Construction Bids
- NASPO ValuePoint Current Solicitations. The National Association of State Procurement Officials has established a cooperative purchasing program for all states and political subdivisions.