Welcome to the North Dakota State Capitol Complex
The south entrance of the North Dakota State Capitol is open to the public. It is handicap accessible. The visitor parking lot is located to the East of this entrance. It is also handicap accessible. North Dakota Highway Patrol security staff are located at the south entrance during regular business hours and non-employees will need to pass through a metal detector before entering the building. All entrances are accessible by state employees with valid state-issued identification card keys.
Explore the campus!
- Schedule a tour of the building's public areas. Learn interesting facts and history about this grand facility.
- Take a virtual tour of the North Dakota State Capitol.
- The map of Capitol grounds identifies buildings and parking lots.
- Walk designated routes on the Capitol grounds, from one-quarter mile up to a full mile loop.
- See the public events scheduled to be held at the Capitol.
- Policies in effect on the Capitol Complex.
- Map of the meeting rooms on ground floor of the Capitol building.