Welcome to the North Dakota State Capitol Complex
The North Dakota State Capitol entrances are now equipped with COVID-19 screening kiosks. All individuals be required to complete the screening via kiosk every time they enter the facility. For more information about this screening process view the COVID-19 screening instructions document, and watch the Highway Patrol instructional video.
The 18th Floor will is closed to the public and capitol tours will remain suspended until further notice.
This entrance is handicap accessible as is the visitor parking lot to the East of this entrance. The metal detectors will remain at the south entrance, staffed by NDHP security during regular business hours. All entrances will be accessible by state employees with valid state-issued identification card keys.
Explore the campus!
- Schedule a tour of the building's public areas. Learn interesting facts and history about this grand facility.
- The map of Capitol grounds identifies buildings and parking lots.
- Walk designated routes on the Capitol grounds, from one-quarter mile up to a full mile loop.
- See the public events scheduled to be held at the Capitol.
- Policies in effect on the Capitol Complex.
- Map of the meeting rooms on ground floor of the Capitol building.