Effective August 1, 2023, Bidders List laws were changed to remove Secretary of State registration requirements. If an individual or business is a successful bidder, they must comply with Secretary of State registration requirements before contract award. Registration must remain active for the duration of the contract period. N.D.C.C. § 54-44.4-09 and N.D.C.C. § 54-44.4-09.1
Bidders List Registration
Vendors may register for the Bidders List to receive notice of bidding opportunities by executive branch agencies and institutions.
- Check if your company is already on Bidders List.
- To register complete the online Bidders List application.
- Select commodity codes for goods and services.
Contact the State Procurement Help Desk or 701.328.1728 for assistance.
Online Bidder Maintenance
Keep your Bidders List profile current to continue receiving solicitation notices.
- Sign in to ND Payee Portal to update bidder profile with address, contact or commodity code changes.
- Changes in legal name, business name, or taxpayer identification number (TIN) cannot be done through the ND Bidder’s Portal. Instead, submit a new application.
- If your organization does not have an existing USER ID for on-line maintenance of your bidder profile, you may request one.