This State Term Contract is for the Professional Association Management Services Vendor Pool. The new contract started on 4/01/2022, and will replace the current contract which is set to expire on 6/20/2022.View this contract on OMB’s website.
- The contract consists of professional association management services for a variety of licensing and regulatory boards and commissions.
- All contract and pricing information is on the State Procurement Office Website under contract 038. A very detailed document, that includes the step by step instructions on how to use the contract, is located on the link with the title of “Contract Information- Start Here”.
- This contract is not mandatory.
- This contract is a cooperative purchasing contract that is made available to state entities, institutions under the jurisdiction of the State Board of Higher Education, other government entities (including counties, cities, townships, public primary and secondary educational entities, governmental boards and commissions), nonprofit entities established on behalf of public entities, tribal agencies, transportation providers under N.D.C.C chapter 39-04.2, and the International Peace Garden.
North Dakota entered into contracts with 3 vendors:
- APT Inc.
- Clearwater Communications
- Olson Effertz Executive Search & Management
Questions? Contact Chad Keech, 701.328.2767