The OMB State Procurement Office announces new State Contract #917. This contract is a cooperative contract through NASPO ValuePoint for information technology research and advisory services. Contract awarded to three contractors:
- Forrester Research Inc.
- Gartner Inc.
- ISG Public Sector
Scope of the contract includes:
- IT business advice, objective IT research, and IT data that is thematic, prescriptive, and executable, and that provides a comprehensive perspective on the rapidly changing IT environment;
- Access to an online database containing IT research articles;
- Response to over the phone inquiries regarding published articles and direction on other available resources;
- Advisory services regarding strategic and tactical planning for customer’s IT policy development; and
- On‐site workshops, advisory engagements, and conferences on IT related topics.
Benefits of the contract include:
- Availability of IT research and advisory services to support IT governance and decision making
- Agreements offer not to exceed maximum pricing while offering the ability to negotiate down
- Agreements offer a wide range of pricing options to accommodate all budgets
Pricing and further details of the contract are found on OMB’s website. Select "List State Contracts" and then select State Contract #917, IT Research and Advisory Services Pool.
Questions? Contact Angie Scherbenske, 701.328.2779