North Dakota values its bidders and contractors who provide the goods and services needed by agencies and institutions.
State Bidding Opportunities
State Procurement Online (SPO) lists current bidding opportunities, the state bidders list, and state term contracts.
- Current Solicitations View active and recent solicitations on SPO Online
- SPO Electronic Response Job Aid describes how to submit an electronic response to a solicitation
- Department of Transportation (NDDOT) Construction Bids
- NDPERS Bid Opportunities
- UND Solicitations
Resources for Bidders
- North Dakota Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) A resource for assisting North Dakota businesses in obtaining federal, state and local government contracts.
- NASPO ValuePoint Current Solicitations
Vendor and Bidders List Registration
Vendors can register for the Bidders List to receive notifications of state bidding opportunities.
Email the State Procurement Help Desk or call 701.328.2740 for assistance using the Bidders List and SPO Online.