State Procurement Guidelines
- Attorney General Contract Drafting Manual
- Freight Matrix
- Green Procurement - Environmentally Preferable and Bio Based Purchasing July 2018
- Guidelines to North Dakota Purchasing Preference Laws July 2019
- Level 1 Micro Purchase Procedures July 2018
- Printing Procurement Guidelines July 2018
- Purchasing Card
- RFP Evaluator's Guide
- Risk Management - Managing Contractual Risk
- Vendor Registration Guidelines July 2018
- Information Technology (IT) Purchasing Guidelines
- Higher Education Purchasing
- NDCC 15-10 The State Board of Higher Education
- 15-10-17, Subsection 5. Specific powers and duties of state board of higher education.
- North Dakota University System Purchasing Procedures
- NDCC 15-10 The State Board of Higher Education
NDCC 54-44 - Office of Management and Budget
NDCC 54-44.4 - State Purchasing Practices
- 54-44.4-01. Declaration of policy - Definitions.
- 54-44.4-02. Office of management and budget purchasing services.
- 54-44.4-02.1. Procurement of services.
- 54-44.4-03. Director of the office of management and budget may delegate purchasing authority.
- 54-44.4-04. Office of management and budget - Rules.
- 54-44.4-05. Competitive, limited competitive, noncompetitive, and negotiated purchases - Exempt records.
- 54-44.4-06. All purchases to be made in accordance with specifications multi step sealed bids.
- 54-44.4-07. (After June 30, 2008) Specification for paper products and inks.
- 54-44.4-08. Purchase of recycled paper products.
- 54-44.4-09. Approved vendors.
- 54-44.4-10. Competitive sealed proposals - Exempt Records.
- 54-44.4-11. Small purchases.
- 54-44.4-12. Resolution of protested solicitations and awards.
- 54-44.4-13. Cooperative Purchasing.
- 54-44.4-14. Procurement information - Web site.
NDCC 54-44.7 - State Government - Office of Management and Budget - Architect, Engineer and Land Surveying Services
- 54-44.7-01. Definition.
- 54-44.7-02. Applicability - Policy.
- 54-44.7-03. Procurement Procedures.
- 54-44.7-04. Exception.
- 54-44.7-05. Splitting projects or services contracts prohibited.
NDCC 46-01 - Printing Laws - Supervision of State Printing
- 46-01-01. Office of management and budget to purchase printing.
- 46-01-02. Printing duties of office of management and budget.
NDCC 46-02 - Printing Laws - Printing and Binding General Provisions
- 46-02-01. Printing and binding - Duties of the office of management and budget.
- 46-02-04. Classes of printing.
- 46-02-05. Proposals for printing - Classifications 1, 2, and 4 - Form, style, quantity, timing specifications.
- 46-02-06. Opening of bids - Awards.
- 46-02-07. Proposals - How made.
- 46-02-08. Bids - When received - Not changed.
- 46-02-09. Printing classifications 3 and 6 - Procured by the office of management and budget.
- 46-02-10. Printing and binding done without unnecessary delay - Time within which laws and public documents must be delivered - How extension granted.
- 46-02-12. The office of management and budget - Inferior printing and work.
- 46-02-15. Where public printing shall be done.
- 46-02-17. Serial numbering of forms - Penalty.
- 46-02-20. In-plant print shops.
NDCC 46-05 - Printing Laws - Newspapers
- 46-05-01. Newspapers qualified to do legal printing - File copies with state historical society - Publishing notices in adjoining county.
- 46-05-03. Legal notices - Fees.
- 46-05-04. Rates and methods of computation applicable to legal notices and publications generally.
- 46-05-06. Legal notices - Penalty for violations in printing.
- 46-05-07. Publications of county meeting and notices.
Other Purchasing Laws
- 15.1-09-34. Contracts by school boards - Bids - Penalty.
NDCC 21-06 - Governmental Finance - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 21-06-08 - Authority to contract with the federal government - Delegation of authority.
NDCC 25-16.2 - Work Activity Center Contract Awards
- 25-16.2-01 - Work activity center - Definition.
- 25-16.2-01.1 - Purpose.
- 25-16.2-02 - Direct bidding with work activity centers for highway grade stakes.
- 25-16.2-03 - Contract requirement.
- 25-16.2-04 - Direct purchase from work activity centers.
NDCC 32-12.2 - Claims Against the State
- 32-12.2-17. Indemnification and insurance requirements in state contracts.
NDCC 44-08 - Offices and Officers - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 44-08-01. Preference to North Dakota bidders, sellers, and contractors.
- 44-08-01.1. Bids to be sealed - Designation of time and place for opening.
- 44-08-02. Resident North Dakota bidder, seller, and contractor defined.
- 48-01.2 Public Improvement Contract Bids.
NDCC 48-01.2 - Public Improvement Bids & Contracts
- 48-02-12 Officers must not be interested in contract.
- 48-09-01. Granting of concessions for cafes, restaurants, and confectioneries on public buildings and grounds.
- 48-09-02. Concession advertised in legal newspaper.
- 48-09-03. Security required of successful bidder.
- 48-09-04. Rules and regulations - Cancelation of contract.
- 48-09-05. Penalty.