Teleworking allows team members to work from home, on the road or in a satellite location for all or part of their work week. Teleworking is a major component of The New Workplace. Teleworking does not change the terms and conditions of employment with the state of North Dakota. Here is some guidance on The New Workplace:
- Teleworking Policy
- Teleworking Guidelines
- Return Strategy for Citizen-Facing Team Members
- Team ND and the New Workplace (1.83MB pdf)
- Learn more about collaborating and communicating in The New Workplace.
- Learn more about the shared office (aka hoteling):
- Learn more about how teams can connect and interact in The New Workplace